Growing Research Prompts Lifesprk to Add RN Case Management Services
Part of our job is to advocate for a better life experience. We’ve listened to our clients and families and learned that people want greater flexibility in designing the specific set of services and capabilities that meet their needs today, at this exact moment, with the confidence they are surrounded by a full delivery system of support and guidance to face whatever life holds. And yet, many still gravitate to an option that seems easy – caregiving with nurse oversight and one low hourly rate. (We know this can be a dangerous silo.)
There’s quite a bit of research on what consumers want from their health providers with the top demands being visibility of cost and support navigating the complex healthcare system. The problem though according to one study is that despite consumers wanting more control in their healthcare experience, they aren’t getting it.
In reviewing the research and learning what our clients want, we made some changes to our service lines making it easier for us to meet people where they are, with even greater price transparency, and improved ability to connect people to the right resource at the right time. This falls in line with a rising trend that points towards consumers wanting to know up front exactly what their cost will be without any surprises; with our new pricing structure at Lifesprk, there are no hidden fees and always a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
All of this research pointed to an opportunity for Lifesprk to add another service line to help create a better life experience. We’ve added RN Case Management capabilities to our Community Home Care services because we know sometimes people need to start care with Lifesprk caregiving immediately.
This new option also allows for varying levels of support so that as health and wellbeing needs change over time, people can quickly and easily add or reduce care. Sometimes you simply need a private-pay nurse or caregiver, while other times, especially after a surgery or rehab stay, you may need a live-in or 24-hour support temporarily. We’ve adapted our offerings to give you exactly what you need when you need it with the long-term flexibility to offer access to other services if and when they are needed.
What does this mean for you? We have many levels of options that work to address your changing health needs from staying proactive and avoiding ER/hospitalizations to transitioning home, and staying there after one. These include:
- Community Home Care – Caregiving and RN Case Management for nursing services including medication management and caregiver oversight in the community under our Minnesota comprehensive license.
- Life Managers –Life Managers are registered nursing professionals who provide ongoing guidance working with you and your family to identify your goals and develop a whole-person-focused plan, and then coordinate the various services, support, and inspiration you need to reach your goals and face whatever life holds. This is a key service that is missing from other options and provides essential support to families juggling the care for older loved ones.
- Lifesprk Health – Whole person primary care services available on-site at several senior living campuses or in the community.
- Lifesprk Home Health – Medicare skilled home health to meet your needs after an illness or an injury, or whenever your physician orders it.
- Navigation – 24/7 connection to reliable resources in the community including home modification, meals on wheels, volunteering, exercise programs, and more (the sky is the limit with our navigation team).
Having options that seamlessly work together, when you need them, is critical to getting a better healthcare experience. Whatever you desire out of your healthcare experience make sure you get it. Reach out to our team for a free consultation and to learn more. And share with us, what do you want out of your healthcare experience?