We truly believe in going to the people and supporting our communities. We are excited about all of our “outreach” opportunities and we want to bring your spark for serving seniors and each other to Lifesprk.
Your Opportunity to Make a Lasting Difference
Home care jobs caring for seniors have typically been focused on client tasks, whether they’re in home care or a campus setting. Lifesprk is different – we go beyond home care to spark lives – yours and our clients’. We purposefully want our caregiver jobs to be about more than just care– they are about building relationships and creating meaningful opportunities to spark seniors’ lives. Our goal: empowering you to grow in your home health aide (HHA) role to achieve your own personal goals.
Our philosophy is ‘it’s all about the people’ and we work hard to create a strong workplace culture that puts you first and gives you the tools, support, and guidance to be successful in your role and your employment. And whatever that might mean for you: part-time, full-time or live-in. There’s more…
Opportunities for Lifesprk Caregivers/Home Health Aides – Hiring Now
- Competitive Benefits Package – We offer a wide-range of benefits including medical/dental, generous paid time off, and 401k with a 4% company match. These benefits are based on hours worked – the more you work, the more benefit potential you can receive.
- Work More, Earn More – Several opportunities and incentives to earn more as you work more hours as you need them.
- Build Your Own Schedule – Flexibility to build your own schedule, creating the flexibility and hours that fit your needs.
- Lower Caregiver to Client Ratio – Currently we have 1:1 ratio for in-home caregiving and 1:5 in a campus setting – that means the opportunity to create the relationships you desire to spark your life and others’.
- Leadership Opportunities – Our goal for each caregiver/home health aide is to help you forge your own employment path at Lifesprk. Whether that means management or leadership roles, we have the ability to help you move up the career ladder into roles you desire.
- Award-Winning Culture – Lifesprk has earned a top 10 spot on this year’s Star Tribune’s Top Workplace an award we’ve won for 9th time, Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (for two years in a row) Fast 50, and LeadingAge Minnesota’s ‘Excellence in the Workplace’
- Have Fun as A Team – We have fun as a team by celebrating with socials, pot luck dinners, learning about each other’s cultures, sharing stories, playing games, offering encouragement, and more
This is the perfect role for those seeking home care and home health positions that can do more for you personally and give you the flexibility and freedom to create the job you desire.
Explore our open caregiver positions…
Home Health Aide - Community
Working 1:1 with clients in the community, we have openings in over 8 counties throughout the Metro. In this role you will help assist with the implementation of the Lifesprk Experience with a focus on empowering people to age magnificently.
But don’t take our word for it…read on for some of our caregiver videos and blogs
- Ashanti Samuel’s Story: Growing your career from caregiver to supervisor
- Eye-opening Experience in Dementia Care Ignites Passion for Caring
- Lifesprk Home Health Aide Named Noble Caregiver of the Year
- Caregivers at the Heart of Helping Clients Live Sparked Lives
For a full list of positions Lifesprk is hiring, visit our careers page or call our Workforce Manager at 952-345-3311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org