Hiring Physical Therapists NOW
Looking to join a progressive, innovative company with a focus on wellness and proactive care? Read on…
We help you develop the career that sparks you. Lifesprk’s model of senior care is a whole person approach to wellbeing which has many of our team members reenergizing their own reasons for why they went into the health care field. We focus less on the disease and more on the person because we believe that’s where we create the most powerful outcomes for the long-term – for our clients and for our team.
Our philosophy is ‘it’s all about the people’ and we work hard to create a fun, engaged, and strong workplace culture that develops your spark and gives you the tools, support, and guidance to be successful in your role and your career.
Opportunities with Lifesprk:
- Competitive Benefits Package:
– $10,000 Tuition reimbursement
– Up to $10,000 in relocation costs
– Company car
– 401K with employer match
– Paid holiday and time off
– Communication/technology stipend
– Health savings account
- Autonomy in managing case loads – With a larger professional team you have the ability to maintain smaller caseloads to enable you to build closer client relationships.
- Leadership Opportunities – Excellent growth potential and training including Lifesprk’s ‘Leadership-in-Training’ program to groom staff for internal career growth.
- Award-Winning Culture – Lifesprk has earned Star Tribune’s Top Workplace for the past 5+ years, Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (for two years in a row) and LeadingAge Minnesota’s ‘Excellence in the Workplace.’
Questions? Reach out to us at 952-345-3311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.