Primarily responsible for the implementation of standards of care for occupational therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Service Agreement. Any direct patient care provided will be performed as defined by the state Occupational Therapy Practice Act.
- Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committe on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Registered with the National Registration Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Two years of clinical experience as an occupational therapist
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification
- Experience using technology including: Microsoft Office, Smart Phone, Calendaring, Financial Software platforms (EMR), Wi-Fi, Printers, Internet Browsing