Responsible for analyzing data integrity and consistency of OASIS documentation and assessment processes. This position will ensure appropriate ICD-10 coding and sequencing and will work with clinical staff to clarify documentation and data integrity issues. Secondary responsibilities include assisting with quality activities including performance improvement indicators as well as staff education, competency, and development.
- RN with current license to practice professional nursing in Minnesota
- One (1) to two (2) years of clinical home health experience required
- Working knowledge of OASIS and ICD-10 coding.
- OASIS certification (COS-C) preferred; OASIS Home Health ICD-10 coding certification preferred
- Knowledge of federal regulations and state licensure requirements
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification
- Experience using technology including: Microsoft Office, smart phone, calendaring, clinical software platforms (EMR), Wi-Fi, printers and internet browsing
- Ability to follow written instructions and type a minimum of 20 words a minute