Our passionate, registered nurses are the heart of our innovative whole person senior care model. Do you want to take your senior care experience to an entirely new level? Our award-winning culture and a strong team of top performers are catalysts for our continued growth. We are looking for talented, creative people who want to fulfill their passion and help change the experience for people in the second half of life.
The LPN is primarily responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state
- Possess and maintain valid CPR certification
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements
- Experience using technology including: Microsoft Office, Smart Phone, Clinical Software platforms (EMR), Wi-Fi, Printers, and Internet Browsing