The HR Manager will lead overall company-wide human resource activities including but not limited to: compliance monitoring, total compensation analysis, ACA compliance, benefit management, fleet management, and workplace safety. Other duties include assisting with workforce and leadership teams to execute other projects and make recommendations for process, system, and overall operational improvements.
- College degree; Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare or HR related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in employee benefit administration
- Current knowledge of regulations governing group employee benefits
- Current knowledge of ACA regulations and requirements
- Discretion: ability to handle matters in a highly confidential and sensitive manner
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret operational data
- Ability to understand, dissect and improve processess