Everyone wants to make their senior care dollars go further. And while you may think the simplest way to do that is to choose the lowest cost possible, that’s not necessarily so.
Whether you are focusing on protecting your wellbeing or regaining it, you face life challenges that traditional home care services don’t address. Those gaps can then lead to ER visits and hospitalizations, growing costs, and tremendous stress for family caregivers.
Life Care Management, with our proven whole person approach to senior care, can change that – and the best part, we focus on all elements of wellbeing to help seniors ‘refuse to retire on life’ and live what we call a ‘sparked life.’
*Sign-up for your free month of Life Care Management as an Education Minnesota ESI member
Simply fill out the form on right. If you need immediate support, call our Navigation Center at 952-345-3317
Benefits of Life Care Management:
- Ultimate in care and guidance in addressing health concerns and navigating the complex health system
- Dedicated Life Care Manager (registered nurse) who provides ongoing proactive support and central point of communication between clients, family members, and healthcare professionals
- Increased opportunity for social connections
- Model that works to reduce the need for care to keep costs low long-term
- Focus on sparked living by addressing all elements of wellbeing and with a whole person approach proven to improve health outcomes
- Family member support to decrease caregiving stress
- Free 24/7 access to Senior Care Navigation as another Education Minnesota benefit to you and your families for:
- Questions and concerns answered by trained professional navigators 24/7
- Connection to reliable ‘best fit’ resources for all aspects of living well, not just health and wellness
- Ongoing education and support
- Access to a continuum of additional support tailed to meet your needs
Visit your ESI member benefit page to download a copy of your Navigation Kit.