2-Part Certificate Program Starts May 20
Care Providers of Minnesota’s popular four-day certificate program for housing managers is getting ready to start again on May 20. Here’s how you and your team can sign up:
Care Providers of Minnesota Presents…
Housing Managers’ Education Series
This popular four-day certificate program is designed for housing professionals, nursing home administrators considering expansion in senior housing and home care, assisted living nurses looking for a greater understanding of the role of the housing manager, and other interested staff.
Topics covered this year:
- Show Me the Money—Payment Sources
- Home Care Regulations—How is it going so far?
- Growing a Healthy Relationship with Your Nurse Manager
- Marketing Strategies for the Housing Manager
- Fundamentals of Landlord-Tenant Law
- Survey Preparation and Success
- Home Care: The Rules, The Statutes, and The Surveys
- Buildings, Kitchens and Disaster Planning—Requirements, Maintenance and Safety
The Art of Influence—Getting People to Do What You Want Them to Do
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Issues for the Housing Manager
- Quality Initiatives in Home Care
All participants receive a three-ring binder, featuring a large resource section, and a framed certificate upon completion of the series.
Part 1: May 20-21; Part II: June 18-19
Embassy Suites, Brooklyn Center
CEUs: 24 clock hours, 28.8 contact hours
Details and registration for the 2014 Housing Managers’ Education Series can be found here.
Submitted by Melissa Deming, CMP, Director of Marketing, Events& Business Partnerships,
Care Providers of Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org, 952-851-2490