COVID-19 Vaccine Update – What You Need to Know…
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is now available to all Lifesprk employees. Please reach out to your supervisor and check your email for next steps so you know how to schedule your vaccine. Lifesprk is an essential company providing care to at-risk seniors and therefore we are able to work with partners to provide the COVID-19 vaccine.
Additionally, Lifesprk is an approved site for a vaccine clinic to administer the Moderna vaccine. We are awaiting further guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health for when we may receive our first doses. In the meantime, we recommend that you either take advantage of our partner clinics or reach out to your health care provider to get your vaccine sooner.
We will continue to use the firstname.lastname@example.org hotline to address any questions or concerns you may have. Please reach out so we can help keep you informed, safe, and sparked!
Few key updates:
- Sharon Fields-Chessor and Ajibola Ola share their reasons for why they are getting vaccinated. Watch now!
- You MUST receive the same vaccine for both doses – for example, if you get Moderna for your first dose, your second dose must also be Moderna.
- Review the FAQs to help you stay informed. We have been listening to the questions you are asking and have anticipated others that may be important for you. This FAQ is just a start and we will continuously update it with the latest information. Here is the latest FAQ document on vaccines at Lifesprk: FAQs
- When will I receive my vaccination? Why are some getting theirs earlier than others?
- Where will the vaccine clinic for Lifesprk be held?
- When will Lifesprk clients be vaccinated?
- Is the vaccine free?
- I already had COVID-19 do I still need to get vaccinated?
- Will the vaccine be mandatory?
Don’t see your question listed? Email us at email@example.com and we will answer it and add it to our growing list.
- Get vaccinated! We know there are many team members who are nervous or fearful about getting this. We encourage you to speak with your peers, watch for some of the videos we will be sharing, ask us questions, talk with your healthcare provider, and review the Moderna fact sheet and Pfizer fact sheet to educate yourself on the benefits of vaccination.
Additional COVID-19 and Vaccine related resources:
- Directions for Allina Health vaccine clinics
- Letter regarding requirements for wearing face shields
- Cleaning your face shield
- Cleaning linens after face shield use
- How to extend the use of your mask
- Video: How to wear your mask
- Video: Ensuring a proper seal with your N95 mask
- Letter for community caregiver masks
- Acknowledgement form for using a mask
- Comprehensive guide for mask disposal
- Tips on caring for yourself
- Tips on caring for someone else
- Tips on cleaning and disinfecting
- What PPE should you be wearing?
- Lifesprk letter for ‘stay home’ order
- Up-to-the-minute FAQs – get the most recent updates to your questions and answers including Lifesprk verification letter, PTO, workmen’s comp, PPE, etc.
- You are essential workers! Read our Change On blog for what this means for you…
- Lifesprk pandemic policy
- Handout: Stop the spread of germs
- Handout: 2019 COVID-19 Factsheet
- FAQs – COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Email to caregivers regarding COVID-19 – how to respond to clients, what we are doing, what you can do…
- Email to consumers – Lifesprk preparedness
- Email to employees – workforce tips
- Screening tool – sample of what we will be using
- Government benefits that may be available
- If you are unemployed or have your hours reduced, you may apply for unemployment benefits by visiting www.uimn.org.
Visit our web site for additional resources and details