Our passionate, registered nurses are the heart of our innovative whole person senior care model. Do you want to take your senior care experience to an entirely new level? Our award-winning culture and a strong team of top performers are catalysts for our continued growth. We are looking for talented, creative people who want to fulfill their passion and help change the experience for people in the second half of life.
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Evening On-Call Home Health RN to support our Medicare Home Health business and complement our innovative whole person senior care model.
The On-Call Home Health Nurse will be providing overnight, On Call coverage with a set rotating scheduling working Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday one week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday the next week. Hours 3pm-8am.
Full-time Salary and Benefits
Here’s what we are seeking:
- A talented, creative nurse who wants to fulfill his/her passion in nursing with a whole person model
- Primarily responsible in planning, organizing and directing home care services
- Experienced in nursing, with an emphasis on community health education/experience
- Ability to build from the resources within the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- One-two years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting. LTAC experience highly preferred.
- Current licensure in state and CPR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one year of home health care experience preferred.