As we begin to expand, Lifesprk seeks a Physical Therapist Assistant who will be responsible for providing physical therapy services under the direction of the physical therapist and according to the physician’s plan of care.
As with the PT role, we are looking for someone ready to embrace our culture and philosophy that demands the very best care and advocacy to help seniors live the healthiest, most independent life possible – something Lifesprk calls living a “sparked life.” In this role, the PTA will provide physical therapy services for our home care clients.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program with either an Associate’s degree in science or applied science that is approved by American Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Current certification or license as required in Minnesota.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possess and maintain current CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
- Experience using technology including: Microsoft Office, Smart Phone, Calendaring, Financial Software platforms (EMR), Wi-Fi, Printers, Internet Browsing
- Ability to follow written instructions and type a minimum of 20 words a minute.