Lifesprk, a whole person senior care company, is for those who choose to stay in control and refuse to retire on life. Lifesprk seeks a Physical Therapist who will focus on the Medicare Home Health business and complement our innovative Life Care Management model. We are looking for someone ready to embrace our culture and philosophy that demands the very best care and advocacy to help seniors live the healthiest, most independent life possible – something Lifesprk calls living a “sparked life.”
In this role, the Physical Therapist will provide physical therapy services for our home care clients.
Benefits for those who qualify:
- Free Lifesprk car for work and personal use
- $10,000 towards tuition reimbursement or moving expenses
- $2500 sign-on bonus
- $75,000-$97,000 salary range based on experience
- Leadership mentoring and training program
- Highly competitive benefits including 401K, HSA, Health, Dental, Life
- Low productivity point requirements
- Free mobile phone/tablet
- Extremely flexible scheduling
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master’s program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within Minnesota
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
- Experience using technology including Microsoft Office, Smart Phone, Calendaring, Electronic Medical Records platforms (EMR), Wi-Fi, Printers, Internet Browsing
- Ability to follow written instructions and type a minimum of 20 words a minute.