Our passionate, registered nurses are the heart of our innovative whole person senior care model. Do you want to take your senior care experience to an entirely new level? Our award-winning culture and a strong team of top performers are catalysts for our continued growth. We are looking for talented, creative people who want to fulfill their passion and help change the experience for people in the second half of life.
The RN/Case Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing and directing home care services. This person should be experienced in nursing, with an emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One to two years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting.
- Current licensure in state and CPR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one year of home health care experience preferred.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
- Experience using technology including: Microsoft Office, Smart Phone, Calendaring, Financial Software platforms (EMR), Wi-Fi, Printers, Internet Browsing
- Ability to follow written instructions and type a minimum of 20 words a minute.