Open House for Caregivers – Hiring Community HHAs for the Twin Cities!
Tuesday, April 10; 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
at Lifesprk offices -4570 W 77th St Suite 335, Edina, MN 55435
Meet with one of our Staffing Supervisors/Workforce Specialists to learn more about a career as a Home Health Aide with Lifesprk and complete an in-person interview!
We are hiring many locations around the Twin Cities, for full and part-time positions.
We have day shifts, evening shifts, and 24 hour-Live-in positions available.
Lifesprk is Hiring Community HHAs!
This is the perfect role for people willing to go the extra mile to spark lives! By working with clients in their own homes, you make it possible for them to continue to live their lives where they love to be. Our Home Health Aides go above and beyond to help clients with their medical care and continue to do the activities that give them purpose and passion for life.
- Travel to client’s homes in the Twin Cities to provide professional medical care and build lasting relationships
- Review Care Assignment, understand and follow what is expected
- Personal cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin care, etc)
- Lifting and transferring (pivot transfer, 2-person, Hoyer lift)
- Assistance with range of motion & positioning, exercise & ambulation
- Assistance with dining & nutrition
- Homemaking (housekeeping, laundry, personal shopping)
- Check vital signs
- Medication reminders and administration
- Fall prevention
- Observing and reporting client status updates and changes
- Following all documentation requirements
- 1 year of caregiving experience preferred (in home care, assisted living/memory care, skilled nursing/nursing home, hospital or hospice).
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to drive up to 25 miles.
- Strong customer focus with great customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization capabilities.
- Passion for helping clients live healthier, independent lives.
For the right candidates, Lifesprk offers:
- Performance review and potential raise at 90 days
- Paid vacation time
- Medical and dental benefits (for fulltime employees)
- 401k with company match
- Ability to see and manage your schedule through a Lifesprk Scheduling App